Your annual giving is vital, enabling us to preserve our historic campus & collections and share our powerful site-specific stories through experiences for visitors of all ages.
Your gift can help us:
- Develop and deliver school programs that engage children in interactive experiences about the local and national histories they are studying in the classroom;
- Provide dialogue-based, interpreter-led tours to thousands of visitors from all over the United States and the world;
- Expand our audience reach by sharing our site content – archives, collections, and programming – via virtual programs and our website;
- Continually research items in our collection and stories of our former site residents to develop new exhibitions, interpretations, programs, and online programs about American history;
- Offer programs, lectures, and events that engage families in learning how major events and trends in U.S. history affected New England town life;
- Increase equitable access to our school programs by underwriting free programming for students from priority school districts;
- Fund a scholarship for a student who is pursuing a college or graduate degree in history, education, library science, or museum studies;
- Support popular community events like our First Sundays, Make Music Day, July 4th Celebration, History on Tap, Ghosts of Ridgefield, Holiday Boutique in the Barn, and more;
- Preserve and maintain five historic buildings, a stunning brick-walled garden, and almost four acres of Main Street frontage in Ridgefield’s Cultural District.
Please give today. Your support is welcome at any time and in any amount.